BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Sacramento
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Sacramento provides thorough First Aid and CPR classes, ensuring that you receive the most comprehensive CPR education that employers are looking for.
Sacramento CPR + First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Sacramento provides thorough First Aid and CPR classes, ensuring that you receive the most comprehensive CPR education that employers are looking for. We offer the American Heart Association (AHA) certification for Basic Life Support (BLS), Healthcare Provider CPR, and AED use in each of our classes.
Our training gives you the necessary resources to help any person in danger until they receive further medical help.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Sacramento Locations
Sacramento’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR and First Aid training enables people to assist others facing life-threatening incidents. Accidents, strokes, and heart events take too many lives every year — we are on a mission to certify as many people as possible with this life-saving skill.
Our team of trainers has equipped thousands of students with a simple learning experience and provides the best one-day First Aid CPR class. CPR Certification Sacramento strives to keep our courses at a superb price so more of our community can access this critical training!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is a lifesaving medical method. It uses external chest compressions and rescue breaths to encourage vital systems to continue working until the person is revived.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
We equip you with the best CPR first aid training, so you can respond well when it matters most.
From the seven steps of CPR to how to help an infant, child, and adult, our course gives you everything you need to know during cardiac arrest! Our training also covers all aspects of first aid, helping you move into action immediately during an array of emergencies.
If it’s your initial experience with BLS CPR and First Aid classes, you may be feeling slightly nervous — we want to reassure you. Feel free to ask all your questions; our team wants you to be fully confident in your new skillset!
This CPR course is backed by the AHA. You will be able to use your CPR and first aid certification in a variety of medical crises, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
CPR Certification Sacramento is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love hearing from our students. Here are some of the best reasons to train with CPR Certification Sacramento —
- Get the most widely recognized certifications in the USA.
- Enjoy individualized training with our hands-on segments, streamlined in-person class time, and smaller group sizes.
- Obtain your AHA BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Sacramento First Aid card that same day of class, allowing you to help people as soon as possible!
- Take the course at our training site, or inquire about our on-location training available for your mid-sized to large group!
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We offer accessible class times every week. Take a look at our calendar to find the best time for you, and register today!
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
After registering for the course, simply show up the day of — there is no class prep required! This program is led by a certified trainer who reviews all essential live-trained segments, addresses your questions, facilitates the skills check, and issues your CPR and First Aid cards.
Be mindful of other online options that may be less expensive but do not include all mandatory elements to be completely certified. We ensure that your card is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When will my certification expire?
To keep your credentials active, simply renew your CPR training every two years. Our CPR or First Aid CPR classes can be taken either as initial certification or renewal!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.