BLS CPR & AED Classes in Sacramento
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
When you’re looking for American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes, look no further than CPR Certification Sacramento!
Sacramento CPR Classes
When you’re looking for American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes, look no further than CPR Certification Sacramento! The team of instructors covers everything you need to know to make you confident in saving a life, which includes —
- The seven steps of CPR
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants
- Using an AED machine
- And much more
We give you the best individual American Heart Association CPR classes at a great cost and aim to see every person leave with the finest CPR experience.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Sacramento Locations
Sacramento’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Each year, thousands of lives could be saved from strokes, heart events, and unfortunate accidents if more people simply knew CPR. Our CPR trainers help you feel confident in expertly using your BLS, CPR, and AED knowledge when helping during an emergency. Over 100,000 people nationwide have gained life-saving skills with our straightforward one-day class structure.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is a medical intervention that combines chest compressions and rescue breaths to help save a life.
When a person is going through cardiac arrest, the body cannot pump blood to vital organs, which causes death. CPR ensures that the blood can flow until the heart beats again. Everything you learn will help you support a person in need until further assistance arrives!
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know, from the ABCs of CPR to the differences when assisting a child or infant versus an adult. We will go over finding a heartbeat, performing chest compressions, and restoring unassisted breathing. In choosing CPR Certification Sacramento, you will attend one of the best American Heart Association CPR classes, fulfill OSHA requirements, and leave equipped to perform CPR.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
There are so many incredible benefits to training with CPR Certification Sacramento!
- We love developing connections with and supporting our community! You can come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-to-large-sized group.
- Our hands-on, in-person, streamlined class time and smaller group sizes give you the best preparation for using your CPR training.
- We provide your CPR certification card that day.
- Our CPR trainers give you the most widely accepted certification in the United States.
What does the process for the CPR class look like?
After registering for the course, simply show up on the day of your scheduled class! Your trainer will review all educational components, answer your questions, and facilitate the skills check and testing. Watch out for online options that may be less expensive but do not include the required in-person training.
Our AHA CPR class consists of the required live-trained segments, ensuring that your card is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified. With our CPR renewal class, you will regain the highest-level CPR certification to help save a life!
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Review our weekly class options and pick the best fit for your schedule.
When will my CPR certification expire?
CPR requirements state that all individuals must complete CPR training be renewed every two years. Simply sign up for any CPR class to continue providing care in emergencies.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.